Protect Your Vacation Investment
The purpose of Travel Insurance is to provide protection for travelers against the unique risks associated with travel, before trip departure and during the trip itself. WMPH Vacations is proud to offer Travel Insurance by Allianz Global Assistance.
This plan provides coverage for:
- Cancellations due to covered sickness, death, injury of you, an immediate family member, domestic partner or traveling companion
- Additional expenses incurred because of travel delays due to inclement weather or natural disasters
- Financial default of an airline, cruise line or other travel supplier, when this plan is purchased within 14 days of initial deposit
- Terrorism (domestic and international)
In addition, Travel Insurance covers:
- Existing medical conditions, when this plan is purchased by the Final Payment Due Date listed on your trip invoice, you are a US resident, you are medically able to travel on the date of purchase, the trip cost is $20,000 per person or less, and all non-refundable trip costs* are insured.
*All non-refundable trip costs are covered up to the limit of liability
- Lost, stolen, or damaged baggage and personal effects
- Covered emergency medical and dental expenses you incur during your trip
- Additional expenses incurred if your travel is delayed
- Emergency medical transportation to an adequate medical facility, with an escort when medically necessary, following a covered illness or injury.
|Travel Insurance Benefits & Coverage Limit**
||Up to Amount Purchased
||Up to Amount Purchased
|Emergency Medical/Dental Coverage (Primary)
|Emergency Medical Transportation
|24-Hour Hotline Assistance
*Benefits are per person. All insureds must purchase the same plan. Maximum coverage available is $20,000.
^Dental benefits have a $750 sublimit. Please see your Letter of Confirmation for details.
** Terms, conditions, and exclusions apply.
In all states except CA, CO, DC, FL, ID, IL, MO, NY, OR, PA, RI, TX & WA the insurance premium is based on 9.65% of the total cost of the trip including all covered components such as air transportation purchased separately. This plan is available to persons whose primary residence is in the United States.
* This plan does not yet apply to guests residing in NY, WA, CA, CO, DC, FL, ID, IL, MO, OR, PA, RI, TN, TX and Clients residing in these states will be based on the following rates:
- CA, CO, DC, FL, ID, IL, MO, OR, PA and RI is based on 8.6% of the total trip cost.
- NY is based on 8% of the total trip cost.
- TX & WA is based on 8.25% of the total trip cost.
24-Hour Emergency Assistance Services
Allianz Global Assistance's 24-Hour Emergency Hotline Provides You With Immediate Aid For:
- Medical Referral
- Legal Referral
- Emergency Cash Transfer
- Lost Ticket & Passport Assistance
- Emergency Prescription Refill Assistance
Please review the Certificate of Insurance/Policy for restrictions, limitations and conditions that may apply.
Insurance coverage is underwritten by BCS Insurance Company (OH, Administrative Office: Oakbrook Terrace, IL), rated A- (Excellent) by A.M. Best Co., under BCS Form No. 52.201 series or 52.401 series, or Jefferson Insurance Company (NY, Administrative Office: Richmond, VA), rated A+ (Excellent) by A.M. Best Co., under Jefferson Form No. 101-C series or 101-P series, depending on the insureds state. Allianz Global Assistance and Allianz Travel Insurance are brands of AGA Service Company. AGA Service Company is the licensed producer and administrator of this plan and an affiliate of Jefferson Insurance Company. The insured shall not receive any special benefit or advantage because of the affiliation between AGA Service Company and Jefferson Insurance Company.
PLEASE BE ADVISED: This optional coverage may duplicate coverage already provided by your personal auto insurance policy, homeowner's insurance policy, personal liability insurance policy or other source of coverage. This insurance is not required to purchase any other products/services. Unless separately licensed, travel retailer employees are not qualified or authorized to answer technical questions about coverage details or evaluate your existing coverage. Plan may not be available in all jurisdictions.
This plan contains disability insurance benefits or health insurance benefits, or both, that only apply during the covered trip. You may have coverage from other sources that already provides you with these benefits. You should review your existing policies. If you have any questions about your current coverage, call your insurer or health plan. We are doing business in California as Allianz Global Assistance Insurance Agency, License # 0B01400.
Emergency Evacuation benefits are limited to coverage for travel or use of accommodations for a period of no longer than 60 days, beginning on your date of departure. This limitation only applies to your Emergency Evacuation benefits.
New York Residents:
The licensed producer represents the insurer for purposes of the sale. Compensation paid to the producer may depend on the policy selected, or the producer's expenses, volume of business, or profitability. The purchaser may request and obtain information about the producer's compensation, except as otherwise provided by law.
We are doing business in Utah as Allianz Global Assistance Insurance Agency.